An Individual Retirement Account (IRA) allows you to invest and earmark funds for retirement, which can result in significant tax advantages. We believe an IRA is one of the most efficient, cost-effective, and beneficial vehicles for funding your retirement.
2021 contributions can be made up until April 15, 2022, to receive the tax deductions on your 2021 taxes. Contributions for Traditional and Roth IRAs cannot exceed $6,000 ($7,000 age 50 or older) for 2020.
IRAs have distribution limits that make it costly for you to withdraw funds before age 591/2. The investment gains on withdrawals made before age 591/2 are taxable and result in a 10% early withdrawal penalty.
- Immediate tax deduction in the contribution year
- Postpone paying taxes on investment gains until distribution
- No tax deduction in the contribution year
- No taxes due at distribution
- Tax free growth; Investment gains compound at a higher rate
TO GET STARTED
Open a Preserver Funds IRA Account
- Complete the appropriate IRA form below (Traditional or Roth IRA).
- Be sure to designate a beneficiary.
Rollover an existing IRA or 401k from a previous employer
- Complete the appropriate Preserver Funds IRA forms below (Traditional or Roth IRA).
- Contact the current custodian of your IRA or 401k account and ask for the appropriate company rollover forms. If the current custodian does not have company rollover forms, complete the appropriate form below (IRA Transfer Request Form or IRA Direct Rollover Request Form).
Request the transfer of your current retirement funds in one of three ways:
- Direct rollover via wire - Request to have the funds wired into your Preserver Funds account.
- Direct rollover via check - Request to have a check made payable to “Preserver Funds, FBO [YOUR NAME], [YOUR PRESERVER FUNDS ACCOUNT NUMBER]”.
- Indirect rollover - Request to receive a check made payable to you. After you receive the check, send a personal check or wire to Preserver Funds (contact Shareholder Services for wire instructions). Please note that you have 60 days from the date of check issuance to complete the transfer to avoid the rollover being treated as a taxable distribution.
Contact Shareholder Services at (844) 838-2119 with any questions or if you need help completing the form.
Consult with your tax advisor with respect to your specific tax situation, including in the applicability of any state and local taxes. Investing involves risk, including loss of principal.
Investors should carefully consider a fund’s investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses before investing. This and other important information is contained in the fund’s prospectus, which should be read carefully before investing. To obtain a fund prospectus, call 1-844-838-2119. The fund is distributed by Ultimus Fund Distributors, LLC.